Fresh starts, goal setting, resolutions, taking stock of what works and opportunities for improvement…these are the possibilities that each new day brings. At the start of a New Year it is especially exciting to set clear intentions and challenge ourselves to grow and be better than ever before. We are ready to cultivate what matters!
So here they are in black and white – literally – on our kitchen wall, so that we are motivated by their clarity each and every day!
Our Southern Studio Core Values
Our passion is creating joyful experiences through a relational design process that creates functionally beautiful spaces. This necessitates that we function as an awesome team of amazing individuals who are:
- Excellent – We expect nothing less than the best effort from ourselves and from each other.
- Thoughtful – We use kind words, offer meaningful gestures, and provide helpful support.
- Creative – We believe that beauty transforms us and look for opportunities to incorporate our love of design in our work and in our lives.
- Making It Happen – We fill our time with action and take initiative to reach goals.
- Detail Oriented – We pay attention to the small things that will take tasks from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Able to Connect – We take time to share, listen, collaborate, teach, and learn.
- Humbly Confident – We strive for a balance between knowing there is always room to improve and knowing we are prepared to succeed.
Happy 2019, friends! Let’s do this!
No comments yet. You should be kind and add one!
The comments are closed.