October is always an exciting month in the design world! Part of that excitement is when the eyes of the industry are focused on High Point and the latest (and greatest) product introductions. Until you see it with your own eyes, it’s hard to explain how many thousands of square feet of showroom space is available to explore. We are constantly on the hunt for quality furnishings and accessories to incorporate into our projects. I thought I’d share some of my favorite finds….
(1) Love this fabulous banquette from Century Furniture. Banquettes are a fun and functional additional to a dining space.
(2) Century created this versatile alternative to the traditional sofa table.
(3) Century also introduced Bob Timberlake’s new furniture line. At the entrance to the showroom, I had to stop and take a photo of this pillow. I’m proud to say that we try our very best to source products that are “Made in the USA” (don’t get me started, let’s just say I think it’s important).
(4) This tufted ottoman from Lee Industries was an absolute favorite and has already made its way into one of our designs!
(5) I love the combination of materials and textures on this comfy chair by Lee Industries.
(6) Upholstered beds continue to be hot! They add great visual interest and can be incorporated into almost any space.
(7) Outdoor living has become just as important as our interior spaces. We now have so many options available for outdoor rugs and pillows like these…
(8) I had to include this new table by Hickory Chair. Growing up we had tables in our living room just like them!
(9) There are so many details to notice and one of my favorites were the many box edge pillows we found! What a great way to add custom detailing without expensive trims!
(10) And last, but certainly not least, the best piece of advice I found (and I think we should all follow it)!